Meet The Bloggers!

Lennon Wolcott, MFA ’17

Lennon Michelle (Hernandez) Wolcott is an artist and SMFA at Tufts MFA (‘17) and Post-Bac (’15) alum. Lennon’s art focuses on decolonization and the rebuilding of cultural connections through representation, community building and traditional practices. Her visual work consists of Drawings, Papel Picados, Sculpture, handmade paper, prints, installation, and performance.  A Michigander by birth, Lennon has taken to the New England area while still holding on to her midwestern roots by perpetuating the term “pop.” She is currently the Assistant Director of Graduate Admissions at SMFA.

Lan Anh Do, PhD Cognitive Psychology Candidate

Lan Anh (Bella) is a first-year Ph.D. student majoring in Cognitive Psychology. She was born and raised in Hanoi, Vietnam but then moved to Seoul, S. Korea and had lived there for almost 10 years before coming to Tufts. She holds an M.A. in Educational Psychology from Yonsei University (S. Korea), and her research interests include memory, metacognition, and learning strategies. Through her research, she wants to help students forget less and learn more so they can make the most of their education. Lan Anh (Bella) is a big fan of desserts! She enjoys searching for affordable desserts sold online during weekdays and famous bakeries that she can visit on the weekends. Some of her favorite desserts include any kind of puddings (e.g., rice, custard, vanilla, grass jelly, etc.), roll cakes, crispy cream puff (shu cream), and mochi. She is always open to new kinds of desserts so feel free to contact her if you have any suggestions.

TJ Pinto, Entry-Level Doctor of Occupational Therapy (OTD) Student

Hello! My name is TJ Pinto and I am a first-year graduate student in the Entry-Level Occupational Therapy Doctoral program at Tufts. Before coming to Tufts, I attended the University of Delaware, where I received a B.S. in Exercise Science in 2019. While there, I was involved in numerous activities on campus, such as being a resident assistant, a campus tour guide, an orientation leader, and even a simulated patient in the UD Healthcare Theatre program. Following graduation, I spent almost two years working as an exercise technician at an outpatient rehabilitation clinic, working with both physical therapists and occupational therapists on a daily basis. My OT-related interests are focused around upper extremity and hand rehabilitation as well as neurological rehabilitation, though I can absolutely see my interests shifting a bit as I move further into my program. In my free time, I enjoy hanging out with friends, relaxing on campus, and watching shows on Netflix. I am so excited to be a Jumbo and I cannot wait to see where my journey at Tufts takes me!

Lindsey Schaffer, Museum Education M.A. Candidate

Lindsey is a first year MA student in the Museum Education program. Before Tufts, she attended The College of Saint Benedict where she got her BA in English. She hopes to pursue a career in the museum field and examine the narratives being told in museums for the purpose of promoting inclusion and empathy. In her free time, she loves to write poetry and research her latest interests. Her first chapbook ‘City of Contradiction’ is set to be published by Selcouth Station next year. 

Jennifer Khirallah, Biomedical Engineering Ph.D. candidate

Jenn is a second year Ph.D. candidate in Biomedical Engineering. She conducts her research in the Xu lab where they use lipid nanoparticles for small molecule drug delivery. Before coming to Tufts she attended Boston University where she received a B.S. in Biomedical Engineering. During her free time, she likes to travel, try new foods, and bake!