Tufts ASME is the Tufts University chapter of the American Society of Mechanical Engineers. We are a TCU recognized club that puts on numerous events each year that are open to all members of the ME department. These inlcude:
- BBQs each semester
- Tours of local engineering companies
- Annual student-faculty dinner
- Compete in the Student Professional Design Competition
- Networking events with alumni and other engineering professionals
- And many great opportunities to get to know professors in the ME department!
ALL mechanical engineering students are welcome and encouraged to join. If you have any questions please feel free to email us at email@example.com.