This web page is for members of the Friedman School community who would like to have their own personal site set up for them. Your site will be based on this template.
- To request a site please fill out this form.
- Review the support materials below.
- If you need further help please email email@example.com. Please be as descriptive as possible with regards to the issue you need help with.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Make sure you are logged into your site.
- Go to the page you’d like to edit.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on the “Edit Page” link.
- Edit the content of your page however you wish. Press “Update” when you have completed your edits.
- Follow the instructions on “How do I edit content on a page?” to get to the editable version of your page.
- Watch the following video on how to upload and embed images.
1. Follow the instructions on “How do I edit content on a page?” to get to the editable version of the page you’d like to link a document to.
2. Watch the following video on how to upload and link documents.
- Log in to your site.
- Go to the site’s “dashboard”.
- Click on “Settings > Privacy”.
- Check the “I would like my site to be visible to everyone…” box and then click on “Save Changes”
- Episode 13: Want to learn more? Online!? November 17, 2013Today we're doing a screencast looking at learning tools for languages, programming and more
- Episode 14: Collaborating Online? Who knew! November 17, 2013Today we will show you neat tools to collaborate on programming projects and more
- Episode 11: Summer Jobs are fun? September 23, 2013Fall 2013 AT Fellows podcast. Cohosted by Jonathan Wu and Aaron Wishnick
- Episode 13: Want to learn more? Online!? November 17, 2013