This web page is for members of the Friedman School community who would like to have their own personal site set up for them. Your site will be based on this template.
- To request a site please fill out this form.
- Review the support materials below.
- If you need further help please email email@example.com. Please be as descriptive as possible with regards to the issue you need help with.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Make sure you are logged into your site.
- Go to the page you’d like to edit.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on the “Edit Page” link.
- Edit the content of your page however you wish. Press “Update” when you have completed your edits.
- Follow the instructions on “How do I edit content on a page?” to get to the editable version of your page.
- Watch the following video on how to upload and embed images.
1. Follow the instructions on “How do I edit content on a page?” to get to the editable version of the page you’d like to link a document to.
2. Watch the following video on how to upload and link documents.
- Log in to your site.
- Go to the site’s “dashboard”.
- Click on “Settings > Privacy”.
- Check the “I would like my site to be visible to everyone…” box and then click on “Save Changes”
- Episode 9: Sharing Notes? All online? April 18, 2013A presentation by AT fellows Mike and Kristen on ways to share notes and have collaborative markups […]
- Episode 10: Language Acquisition? Ipads? April 18, 2013AT Fellows Ezra and Hao present some apps for language acquisition and recognition […]
- Episode 7: iPads? Learning? What? April 8, 2013Today we're focusing on showing the tools that an iPad can be used for in the classroom […]
- Episode 9: Sharing Notes? All online? April 18, 2013