To develop an implant dentistry mobile app. First step will be to get a fully formed protoype working using jQuery Mobile for testing and evaluation of the application. After first round testing and feedback are incorporated into the web app we will then take a look at porting it to native iOS and Android.
- Application content.
- UI Wireframe
- Github project site — I created a project site if you want to send me your usernames on github I can add you to it. I made it private, it could be public as long as the data wasn’t commited to the public site, which could be easily configured. let me know if you’d rather do that. Mike.Korcynski@tufts.edu
- Episode 9: Sharing Notes? All online? April 18, 2013A presentation by AT fellows Mike and Kristen on ways to share notes and have collaborative markups […]
- Episode 10: Language Acquisition? Ipads? April 18, 2013AT Fellows Ezra and Hao present some apps for language acquisition and recognition […]
- Episode 7: iPads? Learning? What? April 8, 2013Today we're focusing on showing the tools that an iPad can be used for in the classroom […]
- Episode 9: Sharing Notes? All online? April 18, 2013