To develop an implant dentistry mobile app. First step will be to get a fully formed protoype working using jQuery Mobile for testing and evaluation of the application. After first round testing and feedback are incorporated into the web app we will then take a look at porting it to native iOS and Android.
- Application content.
- UI Wireframe
- Github project site — I created a project site if you want to send me your usernames on github I can add you to it. I made it private, it could be public as long as the data wasn’t commited to the public site, which could be easily configured. let me know if you’d rather do that. Mike.Korcynski@tufts.edu
- Episode 13: Want to learn more? Online!? November 17, 2013Today we're doing a screencast looking at learning tools for languages, programming and more
- Episode 14: Collaborating Online? Who knew! November 17, 2013Today we will show you neat tools to collaborate on programming projects and more
- Episode 11: Summer Jobs are fun? September 23, 2013Fall 2013 AT Fellows podcast. Cohosted by Jonathan Wu and Aaron Wishnick
- Episode 13: Want to learn more? Online!? November 17, 2013