This web page is meant as a support resource for students of ANTH 27. Personalized support is available from the AT Fellows in the Digital Design Studio (3rd floor Tisch) Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Make sure you are logged into your site.
- Go to the page you'd like to edit.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on the "Edit Page" link.
- Edit the content of your page however you wish. Press "Update" when you have completed your edits.
- Follow the instructions on "How do I edit content on a page?" to get to the editable version of your page.
- Watch the following video on how to upload and embed images.
1. Follow the instructions on "How do I edit content on a page?" to get to the editable version of the page you'd like to link a document to.
2. Watch the following video on how to upload and link documents.
- Log in to your site.
- Go to the site's "dashboard".
- Click on "Settings > Privacy".
- Check the "I would like my site to be visible to everyone..." box and then click on "Save Changes"