Follow these simple steps to keep your beloved companion animal healthy and safe. You will undoubtedly be rewarded by unconditional love and affection!
- Flea and tick prevention: There are many options available including: monthly spot-on-treatments prescribed from your veterinarian, flea and tick collars for dogs who spend a lot of time outdoors, and flea shampoos and powders only if recommended by your veterinarian
- Heartworm prevention: Giving tablets recommended by your veterinarian are the best choice
- Pet proof your home: Take care to remove all poisonous plants & food from your animals reach, remove anti-freeze and cleaners that your pet could get into
- Make sure your pets are up to date on shots and routine wellness visits
- Consider safety restraints in your car for your pet
- Spay/Neuter your companion animal