- About Us
- Area & CBI Resources
- World Tour of Genomics Tools and Resources
- RNA-Seq Course
- Videos Recording of Transcriptomics Symposium
- Genetic Association Studies
- Support Letter for Grant Proposals
- How-Tos & Courses
- Contact Us
Learn about genomics and computational biology resources in the Tufts community
UIT Research Computing Resources (http://wikis.uit.tufts.edu/confluence/display/TuftsUITResearchComputing) Information about:
- High-performance computing research cluster
- Bioinformatics server
- Research Storage
- Visualization Center
- GIS Center
Tufts University Core Facility (http://www.tucf.org/) The Tufts University Core Facility provides an extensive array of services to support the researchers at Tufts University as well as outside investigators. The facility’s staff has years of proven technical proficiency and experience with high throughput characterization, purification and laboratory automation.
How to find local research expertise and potential collaborators
- Learn about CBI member’s research and how to get in touch with us on the CBI About Us page. Get advice and pointers from CBI members, or explore possible avenues for collaboration.
- Put up your profile and search the research profiles of other Tufts community researchers at the Tufts Profiles from Tufts CTSI.
- You can also ask for help or post suggestions on the CBI Discussion Board.
Support Letters for Grant Proposals CBI will provide letters of collaborations and consultation support in experimental design, analysis and using Tufts Computational Resources to Tufts and TMC researchers.