What: An opportunity to get out of the city, stretch your legs and enjoy the fall leaves!
When: Saturday, Oct 8st (rescheduled from September 24th)
Where: Mt. Monadnock (3,165 ft) in New Hampshire
Who: Tufts faculty, students, family and significant others
- To carpool: Meet at 8 a.m. at the Alewife T Station (red line). We will return to Alewife by 5 p.m. Or you can meet us at the trailhead.
- If you’d like to drive a carpool, let us know! We’ll share the cost of gas.
- Bring your own lunch and water
- $4 per person entrance fee at the mountain
- RVSP to CHATufts at gmail dot com by October 1
Email CHATufts at gmail dot com if you have questions or would like directions
Please note: This is not an official Tufts event, people participate at their own risk.