1. Compare merge sort algorithms with various partitioning options.
2. Write down the lower bound, upper bound and order functions for f(n) = 0.5 n^3 + 2 n^2 + log n
Binary Search Trees:
1. Given an inorder traversal and a postorder traversal, write an algorithm to reconstruct the tree.
2. Find the nearest match of a given value in a binary search tree.
3. Write a function to check whether two BSTs are structurally identical.
4. Write a function to find the size of a BST.
5. Write a function to compute the sum of all elements in a BST.