The Fletcher School’s Cost of Cash Blog encourages an active community dialogue. To ensure that these conversations remain open and respectful, we moderate comments based on the following principles:
- All comments are reviewed and approved before they are posted. We reserve the right to remove any comment that we consider to be inappropriate for any reason.
- That said, comments that disagree with, criticize or otherwise complain about The Fletcher School, this publication, or an individual article or blogger within this publication are generally approved. We draw the line at any comments that use vulgar language, hate speech or personal attacks of any sort, and delete such comments immediately. When necessary, we block those users from commenting again.
- We disallow all spam and any comments that are clearly promoting a commercial site or product that has no relevance to the story on which the comment appears.
- Occasionally, we may designate a story as closed to comment.
- We reserve the right to update these policies at our discretion without notice.
September 2017 M T W T F S S « May 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30