Thanks for helping to test out our Crowdmap!
Our goal is to build up a map of where and how Fletcheros are paying for stuff.
Timeline | The beta test will run from now until Sunday March 31.
How to help | Post as many payments as you want to, real or fictitious. For each one, we want to know:
- who you are–use a consistent pseudonym unless you want the world to see your real name.
- how you paid–use the categories at the site.
- where you paid–where you were located when you paid.
- what for–what did you buy, or whom did you give money to?
- how much you paid
Reporting | You can post payments via web, Android, iPhone or Twitter. Are they working?
Payments | We have a bunch of categories. Too many? Too few? Tell us in the comments below or email Ben.
- Mobile: payment app, store app, browser
- Plastic: credit card, debit card, jumbocash
- Other: cash, check, ATM, other, POS cash back
My suspicion is that we will have confusion on 2 points:
- credit/debit vs. browser–where should you report a CC transaction at Amazon.com? Clearly we want people to put that under “browser” but they might not understand that.
- “pay by app” vs “store app”–this is supposed to distinguish between things like PayPal or LevelUp, a payment app, and Starbucks or GrubHub, a merchant app.
April 2015 M T W T F S S « May 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30