In order to request an image from the DCA collection (available through Tufts Digital Library), please click on the online image and note the following information for each:
- Citable URL: This is the permanent URL for the image, formatted: http://hdl.handle.net/10427/[variable numeric string]
- Title: Note the title in its entirety, for example, “Packard Hall with old barn” or “Jackson sorority group”
Requests from outside the Tufts community are subject to certain conditions:
- Permission to publish is for one time use only and is at the discretion of the DCA staff.
- A use fee of $50.00 is charged for each image, though this fee may be waived at the discretion of the Director and University Archivist.
- A $5.00 scanning fee will be charged for images not already in digital format. Fees are payable by check drawn on a U.S. bank and made out to “Trustees of Tufts College.” For information on international payments, please contact the DCA. We cannot at this time accept credit or debit cards.
- Images will not be released for use until payment has been received in full.
- To request an image please download and print the Reproduction Order Form (pdf). Return the completed form to the DCA with payment for all applicable use fees.
- Digital images released to patrons via a url or email are only available for 30 days. Thereafter, images will be deleted.