What I Do
Deborah is the Digital Resources Archivist at DCA. She’s responsible for getting materials into the Tufts Digital Repository, and she helps coordinate many of DCA’s technology projects.
- Haverford College.
- M.A. in Children’s Literature, Simmons College.
- M.S. in Library and Information Science, Simmons College.
Selected Publications and Presentations
- "Choosing a Digital Asset Management System That’s Right for You." Journal of Archival Organization 7.1 (2009). 06 Oct. 2009. http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/15332740902897360 The author retains copyright and allows reuse under a CC by-nc-sa 3.0 License. When copying this work, always reference the first publication citation.
- With Anne Sauer and Eliot Wilczek. 2010. "Archival description in OAI-ORE". The fifth annual Open Repositories Conference (or10). Madrid, Spain, 2010.
- Editorial advisory board member for The Journal of Research on Libraries and Young Adults. Former Review Editor for Transformative Works and Cultures.
- Reviewer for the Journal of Web Librarianship, Kirkus Reviews, and others.