What I Do
Erin is the Archivist for Digital Collections. She coordinates the Digital Collection and Archives’ digital object workflows including digitization, transformation, metadata creation and management, and ingest preparation.
- M.A. in Library and Information Science, Simmons College
- M.S. in History, Simmons College
- B.A. in Classical and Medieval Studies, Bates College
- “Archival Practice through a Social Justice Lens,” Society of American Archivists Annual Meeting, San Diego, CA, August, 2012.
- Instructor for SAA-DAS course “Accession and Ingest of Electronic Records”
- Archivists without Borders, Core working group member