What I Do
Erin is the Archivist for Digital Collections. She coordinates the Digital Collection and Archives’ digital object workflows including digitization, transformation, metadata creation and management, and ingest preparation.
- M.A. in Library and Information Science, Simmons College
- M.S. in History, Simmons College
- B.A. in Classical and Medieval Studies, Bates College
- Faulder, Erin, Krista Ferrante, and Eliot Wilczek “Using EAC-CPF at an Institutional Archives.” Journal of Archival Organization. (2015).
- Faulder, Erin, Veronica Martzahl, and Eliot Wilczek, “More Than a Note: Early Experiences with Implementing EAC-CPF.” In Description: Innovative Practices for Archives and Special Collections. Lantham, MD: Rowman & Littlefield Publishers, 2014.
- “Arranging and Describing Sudan collections.” Presented at MARAC/NEA Spring 2015 meeting, Boston, MA, March, 2015.
- “Archival Practice through a Social Justice Lens,” Society of American Archivists Annual Meeting, San Diego, CA, August, 2012.
Selected Professional Service
- Member, Committee on Education, Society of American Archivists, 2013-present.
- Archivists without Borders, Core working group member.
- DAS Instructor, “Accessioning and Ingest of Electronic Records, Society of American Archivists, 2013-present.