What I Do
I am the Records Archivist. I oversee the intake of new collection material, both physical and electronic. Working with Eliot Wilczek, University Records Manager, I assist offices in transferring records to the archives. I also process incoming collections to ready them for researchers.
- MS, Library and Information Science, Simmons College
- BA, Art, University of California at Santa Cruz
- Coordinator, Research Forum, Society of American Archivists. 2013-present
- Steering Committee, Roundtable for Early Professionals and Students, New England Archivists. 2013-present
- Program Committee, Joint NEA-MARAC Meeting, Spring 2015