What I Do
Veronica is the Records Archivist. She assists offices and departments in transferring their records of enduring value to the Archives. She also works with electronic media to make sure that it continues to be accessible for years to come and processes university records collections so that the office that created the records can reference them quickly and easily.
- B.A. in History, Bradley University, Peoria, Illinois
- M.S. in Library and Information Science, Simmons College, Boston, Massachusetts
- M.A. in History, Simmons College, Boston, Massachusetts
- Conference session summaries, NEA Newsletter.
- Book Review of A History of Histories: Epics, Chronicles, Romances, and Inquiries from Herodotus and Thucydides to the Twentieth Century by John Burrow American Archivist Volume 72, Number 1. Spring/Summer 2009, 247-250.
- Living to Fight Another Day: Basic Stabilization Techniques for Digital Accessions. New England Archivists Conference. University of Massachusetts, Boston. November 6, 2009.
- Distributed Custodial Archival Preservation Environment Project: The Tufts Perspective.Society of American Archivist Conference. Washington D.C., August 14, 2010.
- Nuts and Bits: Digital Processing 1.0. New England Archivists Conference. Keene State University, Keene, New Hampshire. November 6, 2010.
- The Future of Preservation: Coordinated Disaster Planning.New England Archivists Conference. Providence, Rhode Island, April 2, 2011
- TAPER: Applications for Records Management.Society of American Archivist Conference. Chicago, Illinois, August27, 2011
- Born Digital Archives: Strategies for Acquisition and Access Part II. New England Archivists Conference. Wesleyan University. Middletown, Connecticut. March, 2012.
- Tools for Preservation. Society of American Archivist Conference. San Diego, California. August 2012.
- Promoting Your Collections through Metrics. New England Archivists Conference. Simmons College. Boston, Massachusetts. November 3, 2012.
- Massachusetts State Historical Records Advisory Board, Deputy Coordinator
- COSTEP MA Steering Committee, Secretary
- Society of American Archivists (SAA) member
- SAA Digital Archives Specialist Education Sub-committee member
- New England Archivists (NEA) member
- NEA Web Coordinator
- Certified Archivist