Do you want to know:
- How to find and crop your Twitter avatar?
- How to pick a username for your Facebook page?
- How to properly use at-replies on Twitter?
- How to craft the voice of a Facebook update?
- Why you shouldn’t automatically cross-post between Twitter and Facebook?
If so, you should check out our new social media style and branding guide. This guide — published after review and input from the Social Media Working Group — is designed to provide guidance for social media practitioners at Tufts on how to craft the text and image elements that comprise your Twitter and Facebook accounts, as well as how to shape your voice and tone as expressed via social media.
What do you think? Let us know!