Today, Twitter announced a new feature for Twitter profiles. Twitter’s new header is a larger image for profiles, not unlike Facebook’s cover photo. Below is a step-by-step guide to adding your new Twitter header.
Adding a header photo to Twitter:
- Go to https://twitter.com/settings/design
- Scroll down to the “customize your own” section and you’ll see “header” is the top option
- Click “change header” and a pop up box will appear
- Choose an image on your computer for your new header (minimum dimensions is 1252×626 and the maximum file size is 5MB). Remember: the image must be in the public domain or you must own the rights to the image you choose
- You can move the image around and use the scroll bar to zoom in or out
- Click save