The Annual Sustainable Economy Conference is designed to:
* Provide a platform to discuss new collaborations and partnerships for sustainable solutions within and across sectors
* Serve as a resource on cutting edge “sustainable thinking” through experiences, case studies, and showcases
* Promote diversity and inclusion to improve business performance in Massachusetts
* Provide effective tools and approaches for meeting the challenges of the changing global market and encouraging businesses to meet the new market expectations
* Promote an equitable and ecologically sustainable economy
*The 3rd Annual SEC is designed to foster the development of new networks and business relationships and bring together government, business, academic, nonprofit and community sectors for the purpose of creating sustainable communities and a sustainable economy in Massachusetts.
Internship Position: To assist in the development of the SEC. The internship is primarily a virtual office position. Start now. Gain experience with a well received organization driving the sustainability conversation.
Assist in outreach and networking with Community Partners, Conversation Leaders and others.
No relevant experience is necessary. I am able to work with all strengths and backgrounds and provide the Intern with valuable experience.