Location: Acton, Massachusetts
Founded in 1986, Hydro-Environmental Technologies, Inc, is a full-service, nationwide environmental services company specializing in environmental and indoor air quality site assessment, site remediation, risk characterization, occupational health and safety services, and litigation/expert witness support. Through our network of offices throughout the U.S., we serve a variety of large and small businesses.
We offer a competitive benefit package and a friendly, flexible work environment.
HETI has a great opportunity for a full-time geologist/engineer with 0-3 years of experience in the environmental field. The candidate will work on a wide range of challenging projects.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Field work including sampling soil, ground water, surface water and sediments,
- Overseeing test borings
- Supervising or performing remedial activities
- Treatment system monitoring and maintenance
- Site inspections and research
- Office activities such as site assessment and site remediation report preparation, data compilation, project coordination, and support activities for senior staff.
The ideal candidate meets most or all of the following:
- B.S. in Geology, Engineering or applicable science
- Ability to work successfully in a team environment
- Strong academic background
- Excellent writing skills
- Current 40-hour OSHA training and HAZWOPER preferred
- Schedule flexibility, ability to work well with others, responsible attitude, and ability to perform physical work and work in adverse weather conditions are required.
To Apply, email email@example.com