Community Manager, The Food Loft
The Food Loft is a first-of-its-kind co-working space focused on fostering growth for startups and small companies working in the food, foodtech and media spaces. The Loft offers month-to-month and long-term office rentals, with a range of value-added services for companies aimed to help them build their network, raise money and accelerate growth. We are seeking a creative, driven individual to work as a community manager for the Food Loft. Responsibilities include:
- Executing, and continually refining a marketing and sales strategy in conjunction with the CEO to identify and target new tenants in the Boston food landscape.
- Conducting regular in-office meetings with potential tenants to tour the space and demonstrate our value for new clients.
- Planning and executing events on a recurring basis. Events will be targeted towards existing Food Loft tenants and/or the greater Boston food community for networking and lead generation.
- Onboarding new tenants, helping with day-of moving in responsibilities (key hand-off, etc) and assigning of space to new tenants.
- Regular office administration including ordering supplies and troubleshooting office issues.
- Addressing tenant issues or concerns on an ongoing basis.
- Developing, refining and executing partnership marketing plans with strategic organizations involved in the Boston food network.
- Developing value-added content for tenants, including office hours, mentorship, networking events and more.
- Establishing relationships with value-added partners to offer professional discounts and benefits to Food Loft tenants.
- Acting as a brand ambassador for the Food Loft at food-specific networking events and conferences in the area.
- Overseeing social media for the Food Loft and working with the CEO to develop and execute a content marketing strategy across our website and social platforms.
The candidate should also have a strong interest in food, with an understanding of some of the key organizations, partners and companies that operate in the Boston food arena. Ideally, the candidate will also have experience in marketing, community development and/or business development.
The Food Loft is located in an art- and light-filled loft space at 535 Albany Street in Boston’s South End. More information on the Loft can be found at http://www.thefoodloft.com
Interested candidates should reach out to Adam Salomone at adam(at)thefoodloft(dot)com. Please submit resumes and cover letters electronically with your email. No phone calls please.