Research and Development Intern – The Lexicon of Sustainability (Apply by September 15)
The Lexicon of Sustainability seeks up to five well-organized and self-directed persons to join our team as a Research and Development Interns.
The ideal candidates will have education in the following areas:
– people and program management
– training in diversity equity and inclusion (DEI)
– familiarity with food system and sustainability terms and topics
– knowledge of professional email protocols and business writing
Compensation: Compensation for people enrolled in an undergraduate program is awarded via class credit. A $3k cash stipend will be granted to three candidates with relevant experience, expertise, or a graduate degree in food systems or a food studies program.
Benefits: N/A for this part-time, short-term position.
To apply: Please submit a resume and cover letter to email@example.com. The role will remain open until September 15, 2022.
– Weekly organization and participation in writing documents for The Lexicon’s activator program
– Maintaining assets and workbooks
– Participation in social media and website content
– Conducting research
This remote, part-time engagement runs from September 20, 2022-January 20, 2022. Work expectations between 10-20 hours per week.
About the Lexicon of Sustainability:
The Lexicon of Sustainability is a US-based NGO that leads international
storytelling initiatives and builds interactive tools that raise awareness and
present solutions for food and climate systems architecture.
The Lexicon of Sustainability is committed to building a culturally diverse,
skill-based team and strongly encourages applications from Black, Indigenous,
and People of Color regardless of certifications or university degrees.