Tufts Professor Albert Robbat is interested in working with Tufts students who would like to learn how to do environmental forensic chemical analysis. If you are interested in working with him and/or doing an internship with him, please contact him.
Here is his website: http://chem.tufts.edu/faculty/robbat/index.html
- Be a DCR Park Interpreter in Plymouth This Summer
- Summer Student Trainee Position at the US Geological Survey
- Marine Educator Internship with Save the Harbor/Save the Bay
- Summer Development and Marketing Internship at MassRecycle
- COASTSWEEP Marketing Internship with the MA Office of Coastal Zone Management