If you are a faculty or staff member of any Tufts University affiliated group you can request your collection be published on the Tufts iTunes U portal.
There are 5 steps to the publication and management process:
- You must (a) be the sole owner of the material or be authorized by the owner to publish the material in this manner and (b) the material cannot infringe anyone’s copyright or intellectual property rights. Review the Tufts Copyright and Social Media Content Guidelines to confirm that the materials will not infringe on intellectual property laws or Tufts principles around social media publishing.
- Make a request for a new collection to be published.
- Populate your new collection with your recorded materials. Training will be provided.
- Finalize and publish your collection.
- Refresh your collection with new content as desired.