TTS Educational Technology Services (ETS) publishes a newsletter called TLR Innovations, featuring innovative and meaningful uses of academic technology at Tufts. ETS regularly conducts and participates in research on the use and value of technology in support of teaching, learning, and scholarly goals. We also focus on data collection and analysis related to our own service portfolio in order to continuously improve our delivery of ETS services for the Tufts community and in order to inform our thinking about how faculty, students, and staff colleagues across higher education can leverage technology in meaningful ways to further academic goals. Finally, we publish reports on recent activities as a way to share highlights with the community.
- Flipping the Classroom to Encourage “Real Time” Learning in Medical Histology
- An Experiment in Producing Long-Lasting Learning
- Using Video in the Clinical Reasoning Classroom
- Putting a Puzzle Together: How classrooms are scheduled for AS&E courses
- See how OT Lecturer Peggy Morris Prepares for Snow Days with WebEx