- Developing a Conflict-Sensitive Microfinance Model for Darfur
While aid agencies are beginning to explore potential economic recovery in Darfur, there is a lack of information about Darfur’s financial sector, including local market economics, factor markets, and long-term development needs of the region.
- Baseline and Mid-term Assessment of the PSNP Plus Project in Sire and Dodota
- Baseline and Mid-term Assessment of the PSNP Plus Project in Doba
- Increasing the Financial Resilience of Disaster-affected Populations
- Preventing Corruption in Humanitarian Assistance
- Targeting in Complex Emergencies: Somalia Country Case Study