- Programming for Food Security
Significant improvements have been made in food security analysis in recent years, and the range of potential responses to protect and promote food security has been substantially broadened. But it remains unclear whether these changes have resulted in improved program choice or improved impact.
- Food Aid Quality Review
Advances in nutrition and biological sciences must be considered alongside developments in food technology to make available cost-effective commodities tailored to meet the needs of people living in developing countries.
- Response Analysis: What Drives Program Choice?
- What Drives Program Choice in Food Security Crises? Examing the ‘Reponse Analysis” Question
- Constraints to Addressing Food Insecurity in Protracted Crises
- Characteristics and Strategies Favoring Sustained Food Access during Guinea’s Food Price Crisis
- Fit for Purpose? Rethinking Food Security Responses in Humanitarian Crises