- Developing A Profiling Methodology For Displaced People In Urban Areas
In September 2010, we began a one-year research project, funded by the US State Dept.’s Bureau of Population, Refugees, and Migration (BPRM), to develop a profiling methodology intended to capture livelihood, integration, and vulnerability data on displaced people in urban settings.
- Developing a Profiling Methodology for Displaced People in Urban Areas
- Profiling Urban IDPs: How IDPs differ from their non-IDP neighbors in three cities
- Internal Displacement to Urban Areas: Santa Marta, Colombia
- Internal Displacement to Urban Areas: Abidjan, Cote D’Ivoire
- Internal Displacement to Urban Areas: Khartoum, Sudan