What would you like the blog to tell you?

This past year, my role as Fletcher Admissions blogger has involved a great deal of wrangling — convincing students, alumni, and professors to write interesting things that will benefit readers.  In general, the writers receive nothing in return except my thanks.  Despite all this cajoling, I feel pretty good about what we’ve all been able to share, and I have ideas for content in the year to come, both new ideas and additions to some of this year’s.  Details to follow throughout 2014-2015.

But my list of ideas only goes so far, and I still need suggestions!  To help me create content that meets your needs, blog friend, please complete this super quick survey — just a few questions that will point me in the right direction.  I would especially like to hear from incoming students and current Fletcher students who can tell me what they most appreciated throughout their application process.

Thanks, in advance!  I look forward to seeing what you would like to read in the Fletcher Admissions Blog!