Former NATO Supreme Allied Commander James Stavridis (F83, F84), an alumnus of The Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy at Tufts University, has returned to the School as the new dean. Kicking off a series of videos, Dean Stavridis introduces himself to the community from Fletcher’s Hall of Flags. Look for a new video each month addressing ongoing initiatives and activities at the School.

3 Responses to Video: A Welcome From Dean Stavridis

1. Grace Choi says:

Dean Stavridis,

Welcome back to the Fletcher School community at Tufts!
    As a recent alum, I’m very excited about having you lead Fletcherites to become global leaders. Your interdisciplinary background really impresses me, and I feel confident your Fletcher academics will greatly contribute to strengthening our current academic program and alumni community around the world.

This video blog is a great idea and very tech savvy. As someone particularly interested in cyber security and using technology to create meaningful messaging, I’m excited about this video series!

You have my support as a recent graduate and current Fletcher alum.

Wishing you the best.

Grace Choi

2. Dear Jim,

We are very happy for you and especially for students, because we know how much you invest you in all that you undertake.

We wish you all the Best

Rudy

3. Ridam says:

Dear Admiral!

Just want to convey my best wishes for your new endeavour! Been following you since a long time! With love from India!