Former NATO Supreme Allied Commander James Stavridis (F83, F84), an alumnus of The Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy at Tufts University, has returned to the School as the new dean. Kicking off a series of videos, Dean Stavridis introduces himself to the community from Fletcher’s Hall of Flags. Look for a new video each month addressing ongoing initiatives and activities at the School.
Dean Stavridis with his basset hound, Lilly.
Dean James Stavridis is the 12th leader of The Fletcher School since its founding in 1933. A retired Admiral in the U.S. Navy, he led the NATO Alliance in global operations from 2009 to 2013 as Supreme Allied Commander.
- Dean’s Video: December 2014: Year in Review
- In Memoriam: Alfred P. Rubin
- That Pivotal Moment I Chose Fletcher: The Washington Times Reviews “The Accidental Admiral”
- A Few Words of Advice for Ashton Carter, Obama’s Pick for Secretary of Defense
- Responding to Tuesday’s Attacks in Israel: My Interview with Lou Dobbs