Posts by: Taraneh Pettinato
Continue Reading →
In today’s Boston Globe, former Strategic Planner at U.S. Cyber Command Dave Weinstein and I discuss why NATO needs to formulate a defined policy and response against the growing cyber threat. The upcoming NATO summit in Wales is the appropriate place to discuss. The following is an excerpt:
Dean Stavridis with his basset hound, Lilly.
Dean James Stavridis is the 12th leader of The Fletcher School since its founding in 1933. A retired Admiral in the U.S. Navy, he led the NATO Alliance in global operations from 2009 to 2013 as Supreme Allied Commander.
- Video Update: My Interview with Leila Fawaz on Her Book “A Land of Aching Hearts”
- Washington Post Op-Ed: Defending Italy from the Islamic State
- Brutal Techniques Part of ISIS’ Recruitment Strategy, Attempts to Provoke Regional Ground War
- ISIS Threatens Rome: My Interviews with CNN, MSNBC and Bloomberg
- Announcing The Fletcher School’s Five Year Strategic Plan