Posts by: Taraneh Pettinato
Continue Reading →
In today’s Boston Globe, former Strategic Planner at U.S. Cyber Command Dave Weinstein and I discuss why NATO needs to formulate a defined policy and response against the growing cyber threat. The upcoming NATO summit in Wales is the appropriate place to discuss. The following is an excerpt:
Dean Stavridis with his basset hound, Lilly.
Dean James Stavridis is the 12th leader of The Fletcher School since its founding in 1933. A retired Admiral in the U.S. Navy, he led the NATO Alliance in global operations from 2009 to 2013 as Supreme Allied Commander.
- Media Roundup Week of July 26th: Turkey Does Not Have to Defend Its Borders Alone
- “Why Fletcher?” with Maria Stephan (MALD ’02, PhD ’05) and David Aldama Navarrete (MIB ’15)
- Media Roundup Week of July 19: Circumnavigating the Headlines from Turkey to Iran to China to Cuba
- Media Roundup Week of July 12: Err on the Side of Caution with Iran Deal
- Fletcher Launches Partnership with D.C.-based Think Tank Atlantic Council