The Fletcher School encourage an active community dialogue. To ensure that these conversations remain open and respectful, we moderate comments based on the following principles:
- All comments are reviewed and approved before they are posted. We reserve the right to remove any comment that we consider to be inappropriate for any reason.
- That said, comments that disagree with, criticize, or otherwise complain about the Fletcher School, this publication, or an individual article or author within this publication are generally approved. We draw the line at any comments that use vulgar language, hate speech, or personal attacks of any sort, and delete such comments immediately. When necessary, we block those users from commenting again.
- We disallow all spam and any comments that are clearly promoting a commercial site or product that has no relevance to the story on which the comment appears.
Occasionally, we may designate an article as closed to comments.
- We reserve the right to update these policies at our discretion without notice.
Dean Stavridis with his basset hound, Lilly.
Dean James Stavridis is the 12th leader of The Fletcher School since its founding in 1933. A retired Admiral in the U.S. Navy, he led the NATO Alliance in global operations from 2009 to 2013 as Supreme Allied Commander.
- Should NATO Respond To Downing Of Malaysia Flight 17?
- Great Summer Books for 2014
- The Panama Canal, Russia and More: Talking Foreign Policy with La Prensa
- Video Update: July 2014, My Interview with IBGC Executive Director Bhaskar Chakravorti
- Fletcher Welcomes Indian Foreign Service for Advanced Diplomatic Training