We have a terrific, one-year, mid-career program that uses distance learning and high technology to provide a superb Masters degree to hand-picked students around the world. One especially powerful part of the program, called GMAP (Global Master of Arts Program), is that it includes a two week sojourn for the students in an international location. This year’s class was lucky enough to end up in Berlin for two weeks in late summer.
Check out the interview below to get a sense of the quality of this program … and get a sense of “Fletcher in the World.”
Dean Stavridis with his basset hound, Lilly.
Dean James Stavridis is the 12th leader of The Fletcher School since its founding in 1933. A retired Admiral in the U.S. Navy, he led the NATO Alliance in global operations from 2009 to 2013 as Supreme Allied Commander.
- Fighting ISIS Will Take US Troops on the Ground to Aid Iraqi Security Forces
- The Guardian: How to Dismantle ISIS
- The Relevance of NATO: “Facing Michael”
- NATO Needs Strong Policy Against Cyber Threats
- Video Update: August 2014, Interview Professor Eileen Babbitt, Director of the International Negotiation and Conflict Resolution Program