We have a terrific, one-year, mid-career program that uses distance learning and high technology to provide a superb Masters degree to hand-picked students around the world. One especially powerful part of the program, called GMAP (Global Master of Arts Program), is that it includes a two week sojourn for the students in an international location. This year’s class was lucky enough to end up in Berlin for two weeks in late summer.
Check out the interview below to get a sense of the quality of this program … and get a sense of “Fletcher in the World.”
Dean Stavridis with his basset hound, Lilly.
Dean James Stavridis is the 12th leader of The Fletcher School since its founding in 1933. A retired Admiral in the U.S. Navy, he led the NATO Alliance in global operations from 2009 to 2013 as Supreme Allied Commander.
- Video Update: March 2014 – Interview with Associate Professor Kelly Sims Gallagher
- My Latest OpEd in “Foreign Policy”: NATO Needs to Move Now on Crimea
- Google’s Eric Schmidt and Jared Cohen Discuss The Digital Future at Fletcher
- Gen. Stanley McChrystal Helps Kick Off Tufts 1+4 Bridge Program
- Fletcher in the World: US Naval Institute WEST 2014