Currently viewing the tag: "Alex de Waal"
Continue Reading →
Recently, I sat down with Dr. Alex de Waal, executive director of the World Peace Foundation at The Fletcher School, for a fascinating conversation about different approaches to global peace and security. It’s an interesting time for the organization: 2014 marks the 100th anniversary of the bequest that made the foundation possible. It also […]
Dean Stavridis with his basset hound, Lilly.
Dean James Stavridis is the 12th leader of The Fletcher School since its founding in 1933. A retired Admiral in the U.S. Navy, he led the NATO Alliance in global operations from 2009 to 2013 as Supreme Allied Commander.
- Media Roundup Week of July 26th: Turkey Does Not Have to Defend Its Borders Alone
- “Why Fletcher?” with Maria Stephan (MALD ’02, PhD ’05) and David Aldama Navarrete (MIB ’15)
- Media Roundup Week of July 19: Circumnavigating the Headlines from Turkey to Iran to China to Cuba
- Media Roundup Week of July 12: Err on the Side of Caution with Iran Deal
- Fletcher Launches Partnership with D.C.-based Think Tank Atlantic Council