Currently viewing the tag: "biology"
By On January 20, 2014 · Leave a Comment
Continue Reading →
Today’s Financial Times features my most recent OpEd about the far-reaching impact that advances in biology will have on international relations — and the vital role for international scholarship and education.
Here’s an excerpt:
Dean Stavridis with his basset hound, Lilly.
Dean James Stavridis is the 12th leader of The Fletcher School since its founding in 1933. A retired Admiral in the U.S. Navy, he led the NATO Alliance in global operations from 2009 to 2013 as Supreme Allied Commander.
- NATO Needs Strong Policy Against Cyber Threats
- Video Update: August 2014, Interview Professor Eileen Babbitt, Director of the International Negotiation and Conflict Resolution Program
- Colombia’s Progress: Lessons for the Arab World
- U.S. and NATO Need to Do More in Ukraine
- Should NATO Respond To Downing Of Malaysia Flight 17?