Currently viewing the tag: "Development Economics"
Continue Reading →
For this month’s video report, I’m joined by Assistant Professor of Development Economics Jenny Aker for a discussion about her latest research into the use of mobile technologies to improve conditions for populations in developing regions of Sub-Saharan Africa. It’s fascinating, important work that [...]
Dean Stavridis with his basset hound, Lilly.
Dean James Stavridis is the 12th leader of The Fletcher School since its founding in 1933. A retired Admiral in the U.S. Navy, he led the NATO Alliance in global operations from 2009 to 2013 as Supreme Allied Commander.
- Fighting ISIS Will Take US Troops on the Ground to Aid Iraqi Security Forces
- The Guardian: How to Dismantle ISIS
- The Relevance of NATO: “Facing Michael”
- NATO Needs Strong Policy Against Cyber Threats
- Video Update: August 2014, Interview Professor Eileen Babbitt, Director of the International Negotiation and Conflict Resolution Program