Currently viewing the tag: "Field Work"
For this month’s video report, I’m joined by Assistant Professor of Development Economics Jenny Aker for a discussion about her latest research into the use of mobile technologies to improve conditions for populations in developing regions of Sub-Saharan Africa. It’s fascinating, important work that also provides Fletcher students with opportunities to gain real world […]
Dean Stavridis with his basset hound, Lilly.
Dean James Stavridis is the 12th leader of The Fletcher School since its founding in 1933. A retired Admiral in the U.S. Navy, he led the NATO Alliance in global operations from 2009 to 2013 as Supreme Allied Commander.
- On Reading and Leading March 24, 2017
- Don’t Make Diplomacy the “Missing Man” in Our Foreign Policy Formation March 20, 2017
- Adapting to Today, Turning Towards Tomorrow March 10, 2017
- Don’t Increase Defense Spending on the Backs of Diplomacy and Development March 6, 2017
- A Guide to Getting U.S. Foreign Policy Back on Track February 24, 2017
- Navigating Choppy Seas February 17, 2017
- Preserving Truth in Journalism February 10, 2017
- Testing Our Principles February 3, 2017
- Foreign-Policy Challenges Bearing Down on Trump Administration January 29, 2017
- From Crisis to Calling: A Conversation with Sasha Chanoff (F04) January 19, 2017