Currently viewing the tag: "first-year students"
Continue Reading →
The start of a new academic year is an extremely exciting time at The Fletcher School. Our first-year students are just arriving at Tufts—some for the very first time—infusing the campus with fresh perspectives, voices and energy. Our faculty and staff are returning from a variety of research projects and educational initiatives—including the
Dean Stavridis with his basset hound, Lilly.
Dean James Stavridis is the 12th leader of The Fletcher School since its founding in 1933. A retired Admiral in the U.S. Navy, he led the NATO Alliance in global operations from 2009 to 2013 as Supreme Allied Commander.
- Brutal Techniques Part of ISIS’ Recruitment Strategy, Attempts to Provoke Regional Ground War
- ISIS Threatens Rome: My Interviews with CNN, MSNBC and Bloomberg
- Announcing The Fletcher School’s Five Year Strategic Plan
- Sisyphus Just Needs a Hand: My OpEd on Washington’s Relationship with Europe
- War on the Rocks Reviews “The Accidental Admiral”