Currently viewing the tag: "human-traffickers"
Continue Reading →
In our piece in today’s USA Today, General Anthony Zinni, USMC (Ret.), co-chair of the National Security Advisory Council of the U.S. Global Leadership Coalition and I discuss increasing global security through means of diplomacy and using “smart power.” The following is an excerpt:
Dean Stavridis with his basset hound, Lilly.
Dean James Stavridis is the 12th leader of The Fletcher School since its founding in 1933. A retired Admiral in the U.S. Navy, he led the NATO Alliance in global operations from 2009 to 2013 as Supreme Allied Commander.
- NATO Needs Strong Policy Against Cyber Threats
- Video Update: August 2014, Interview Professor Eileen Babbitt, Director of the International Negotiation and Conflict Resolution Program
- Colombia’s Progress: Lessons for the Arab World
- U.S. and NATO Need to Do More in Ukraine
- Should NATO Respond To Downing Of Malaysia Flight 17?