Currently viewing the tag: "jihadists"
Continue Reading →
As the current situation in Syria and Iraq deteriorates, it’s time for NATO to act quickly and get involved. A NATO mission has the ability to contribute not only military surveillance aircraft, cyber security expertise, and training but to gather on the ground intelligence. Here are some of my thoughts published in Foreign Policy.
Dean Stavridis with his basset hound, Lilly.
Dean James Stavridis is the 12th leader of The Fletcher School since its founding in 1933. A retired Admiral in the U.S. Navy, he led the NATO Alliance in global operations from 2009 to 2013 as Supreme Allied Commander.
- Media Roundup Week of June 28: Deadline Iran and Greece
- Media Roundup Week of June 21: the U.S., NATO and Russia, continued…
- Dean’s Video: June 2015: Fletcher Commencement & Reunion Weekend
- Media Roundup Week of June 14: Should the U.S. Move Heavy Weaponry to Eastern Europe?
- Foreign Policy: What Russian Literature Tells Us About Vladimir Putin’s World