Currently viewing the tag: "John Kerry"
Continue Reading →
NATO Secretary General Anders Fogh Rasmussen has condemned Russian military escalation in Crimea and pledged NATO’s support for Ukraine.
Here’s an excerpt of my OpEd in “Foreign Policy” published over the weekend with some specific ideas that NATO might consider to help preserve full territorial integrity of the sovereign state of Ukraine:
Dean Stavridis with his basset hound, Lilly.
Dean James Stavridis is the 12th leader of The Fletcher School since its founding in 1933. A retired Admiral in the U.S. Navy, he led the NATO Alliance in global operations from 2009 to 2013 as Supreme Allied Commander.
- Media Roundup Week of July 19: Circumnavigating the Headlines from Turkey to Iran to China to Cuba
- Media Roundup Week of July 12: Err on the Side of Caution with Iran Deal
- Fletcher Launches Partnership with D.C.-based Think Tank Atlantic Council
- “Why Fletcher?” From the Security Studies Classroom to a Career in Journalism w/ NYT’s Thom Shanker
- Media Roundup Week of July 5: Grexit Could Cause NATO Issues