Currently viewing the tag: "John Kerry"
Continue Reading →
NATO Secretary General Anders Fogh Rasmussen has condemned Russian military escalation in Crimea and pledged NATO’s support for Ukraine.
Here’s an excerpt of my OpEd in “Foreign Policy” published over the weekend with some specific ideas that NATO might consider to help preserve full territorial integrity of the sovereign state of Ukraine:
Dean Stavridis with his basset hound, Lilly.
Dean James Stavridis is the 12th leader of The Fletcher School since its founding in 1933. A retired Admiral in the U.S. Navy, he led the NATO Alliance in global operations from 2009 to 2013 as Supreme Allied Commander.
- Navigating Choppy Seas February 17, 2017
- Preserving Truth in Journalism February 10, 2017
- Testing Our Principles February 3, 2017
- Foreign-Policy Challenges Bearing Down on Trump Administration January 29, 2017
- From Crisis to Calling: A Conversation with Sasha Chanoff (F04) January 19, 2017
- A Busy Week on Capitol Hill January 13, 2017
- A Conversation with Prof. Elizabeth Prodromou January 6, 2017
- Sanctioning Russia January 4, 2017
- Moving Forward in a Precarious World December 28, 2016
- Waiting to Act Can Hurt Us All December 16, 2016