Currently viewing the tag: "Kosovo"
Continue Reading →
President Obama has sensibly opted to seek support from Congress on Syria, which provides a window of time to approach another body that should offer more than moral support: NATO. Here’s more from my OpEd in today’s New York Times:
The North Atlantic Treaty Organization must be part of an international effort [...]
Dean Stavridis with his basset hound, Lilly.
Dean James Stavridis is the 12th leader of The Fletcher School since its founding in 1933. A retired Admiral in the U.S. Navy, he led the NATO Alliance in global operations from 2009 to 2013 as Supreme Allied Commander.
- Video Update: My Interview with Leila Fawaz on Her Book “A Land of Aching Hearts”
- Washington Post Op-Ed: Defending Italy from the Islamic State
- Brutal Techniques Part of ISIS’ Recruitment Strategy, Attempts to Provoke Regional Ground War
- ISIS Threatens Rome: My Interviews with CNN, MSNBC and Bloomberg
- Announcing The Fletcher School’s Five Year Strategic Plan