Currently viewing the tag: "Mahmoud Ahmadinejad"
Continue Reading →
One of my great joys as Dean of The Fletcher School is the fascinating conversations I get to have with our alumni around the world. This week, on the heels of her assignment at the UN General Assembly, I enjoyed a visit from Fletcher PhD Dr. Banafsheh Keynoush — interpreter for Iranian President Hassan Rouhani and […]
Dean Stavridis with his basset hound, Lilly.
Dean James Stavridis is the 12th leader of The Fletcher School since its founding in 1933. A retired Admiral in the U.S. Navy, he led the NATO Alliance in global operations from 2009 to 2013 as Supreme Allied Commander.
- On Reading and Leading March 24, 2017
- Don’t Make Diplomacy the “Missing Man” in Our Foreign Policy Formation March 20, 2017
- Adapting to Today, Turning Towards Tomorrow March 10, 2017
- Don’t Increase Defense Spending on the Backs of Diplomacy and Development March 6, 2017
- A Guide to Getting U.S. Foreign Policy Back on Track February 24, 2017
- Navigating Choppy Seas February 17, 2017
- Preserving Truth in Journalism February 10, 2017
- Testing Our Principles February 3, 2017
- Foreign-Policy Challenges Bearing Down on Trump Administration January 29, 2017
- From Crisis to Calling: A Conversation with Sasha Chanoff (F04) January 19, 2017