Currently viewing the tag: "nutrition"
Continue Reading →
Today’s Financial Times features my most recent OpEd about the far-reaching impact that advances in biology will have on international relations — and the vital role for international scholarship and education.
Here’s an excerpt:
As I survey the landscape of the next […]
Dean Stavridis with his basset hound, Lilly.
Dean James Stavridis is the 12th leader of The Fletcher School since its founding in 1933. A retired Admiral in the U.S. Navy, he led the NATO Alliance in global operations from 2009 to 2013 as Supreme Allied Commander.
- A Guide to Getting U.S. Foreign Policy Back on Track February 24, 2017
- Navigating Choppy Seas February 17, 2017
- Preserving Truth in Journalism February 10, 2017
- Testing Our Principles February 3, 2017
- Foreign-Policy Challenges Bearing Down on Trump Administration January 29, 2017
- From Crisis to Calling: A Conversation with Sasha Chanoff (F04) January 19, 2017
- A Busy Week on Capitol Hill January 13, 2017
- A Conversation with Prof. Elizabeth Prodromou January 6, 2017
- Sanctioning Russia January 4, 2017
- Moving Forward in a Precarious World December 28, 2016