Currently viewing the tag: "Olympics"
Continue Reading →
NATO Secretary General Anders Fogh Rasmussen has condemned Russian military escalation in Crimea and pledged NATO’s support for Ukraine.
Here’s an excerpt of my OpEd in “Foreign Policy” published over the weekend with some specific ideas that NATO might consider to help preserve full territorial integrity of the sovereign state of Ukraine:
Dean Stavridis with his basset hound, Lilly.
Dean James Stavridis is the 12th leader of The Fletcher School since its founding in 1933. A retired Admiral in the U.S. Navy, he led the NATO Alliance in global operations from 2009 to 2013 as Supreme Allied Commander.
- Dean’s Video: December 2014: Year in Review
- In Memoriam: Alfred P. Rubin
- That Pivotal Moment I Chose Fletcher: The Washington Times Reviews “The Accidental Admiral”
- A Few Words of Advice for Ashton Carter, Obama’s Pick for Secretary of Defense
- Responding to Tuesday’s Attacks in Israel: My Interview with Lou Dobbs