Currently viewing the tag: "Orwell"
Continue Reading →
Each year, I try to read a wide variety of books — both fiction and non-fiction, long and short, prose and poetry. From the list of books I have worked through, most suggested by colleagues, awards, or strong reviews, I try to sum up as the year ends with the best five that I have read. [...]
Dean Stavridis with his basset hound, Lilly.
Dean James Stavridis is the 12th leader of The Fletcher School since its founding in 1933. A retired Admiral in the U.S. Navy, he led the NATO Alliance in global operations from 2009 to 2013 as Supreme Allied Commander.
- Dean’s Video: December 2014: Year in Review
- In Memoriam: Alfred P. Rubin
- That Pivotal Moment I Chose Fletcher: The Washington Times Reviews “The Accidental Admiral”
- A Few Words of Advice for Ashton Carter, Obama’s Pick for Secretary of Defense
- Responding to Tuesday’s Attacks in Israel: My Interview with Lou Dobbs