Currently viewing the tag: "Richard Shultz"
Continue Reading →
Last week, I asked one of Fletcher’s storied professors and head of our International Security Studies Program Dr. Richard Shultz, for his thoughts on Vladimir Putin and how far he might go in terms of Ukraine. At the time, I pegged the chances of Putin’s continued incursion into Ukraine at 1 in 4 — […]
Dean Stavridis with his basset hound, Lilly.
Dean James Stavridis is the 12th leader of The Fletcher School since its founding in 1933. A retired Admiral in the U.S. Navy, he led the NATO Alliance in global operations from 2009 to 2013 as Supreme Allied Commander.
- Media Roundup Week of June 28: Deadline Iran and Greece
- Media Roundup Week of June 21: the U.S., NATO and Russia, continued…
- Dean’s Video: June 2015: Fletcher Commencement & Reunion Weekend
- Media Roundup Week of June 14: Should the U.S. Move Heavy Weaponry to Eastern Europe?
- Foreign Policy: What Russian Literature Tells Us About Vladimir Putin’s World