Currently viewing the tag: "Soviet"
Continue Reading →
Fletcher alumnae Anita Orbán (MALD 01, PhD 07), Hungary’s ambassador-at-large for energy security, and her counterpart for the Czech Republic, Vacláv Bartuska, offer this excellent OpEd piece in Friday’s Washington Post: Central Europe is a ready market for U.S. gas.
Dean Stavridis with his basset hound, Lilly.
Dean James Stavridis is the 12th leader of The Fletcher School since its founding in 1933. A retired Admiral in the U.S. Navy, he led the NATO Alliance in global operations from 2009 to 2013 as Supreme Allied Commander.
- A Busy Week on Capitol Hill January 13, 2017
- A Conversation with Prof. Elizabeth Prodromou January 6, 2017
- Sanctioning Russia January 4, 2017
- Moving Forward in a Precarious World December 28, 2016
- Waiting to Act Can Hurt Us All December 16, 2016
- A Continued Case for NATO as a Force for Global Stability December 8, 2016
- What a Death in Cuba Means for U.S. Foreign Policy December 2, 2016
- In Gratitude November 24, 2016
- Decoding Donald Trump’s Foreign Policy November 20, 2016
- Global Affairs with President-Elect Trump: Buckle Up November 10, 2016