Currently viewing the tag: "U.S."
Continue Reading →
Here is an excerpt from my latest article in Foreign Policy, in which I discuss the relationship between Russia and the U.S.:
Rising tensions in the relationship between the United States and Russia are beginning to cause a “Cool War” — a sort of Cold War-lite — that threatens both Washington [...]
Dean Stavridis with his basset hound, Lilly.
Dean James Stavridis is the 12th leader of The Fletcher School since its founding in 1933. A retired Admiral in the U.S. Navy, he led the NATO Alliance in global operations from 2009 to 2013 as Supreme Allied Commander.
- Brutal Techniques Part of ISIS’ Recruitment Strategy, Attempts to Provoke Regional Ground War
- ISIS Threatens Rome: My Interviews with CNN, MSNBC and Bloomberg
- Announcing The Fletcher School’s Five Year Strategic Plan
- Sisyphus Just Needs a Hand: My OpEd on Washington’s Relationship with Europe
- War on the Rocks Reviews “The Accidental Admiral”