Currently viewing the tag: "United States"
Continue Reading →
From time to time, I plan to write about world events that relate to international issues that we study at The Fletcher School at Tufts University. In my OpEd in yesterday’s Foreign Policy, I discussed my thoughts about the numbers of American and allied troops that will remain in Afghanistan after 2014. Here’s an [...]
Dean Stavridis with his basset hound, Lilly.
Dean James Stavridis is the 12th leader of The Fletcher School since its founding in 1933. A retired Admiral in the U.S. Navy, he led the NATO Alliance in global operations from 2009 to 2013 as Supreme Allied Commander.
- Brutal Techniques Part of ISIS’ Recruitment Strategy, Attempts to Provoke Regional Ground War
- ISIS Threatens Rome: My Interviews with CNN, MSNBC and Bloomberg
- Announcing The Fletcher School’s Five Year Strategic Plan
- Sisyphus Just Needs a Hand: My OpEd on Washington’s Relationship with Europe
- War on the Rocks Reviews “The Accidental Admiral”