Currently viewing the tag: "United States"
Continue Reading →
From time to time, I plan to write about world events that relate to international issues that we study at The Fletcher School at Tufts University. In my OpEd in yesterday’s Foreign Policy, I discussed my thoughts about the numbers of American and allied troops that will remain in Afghanistan after 2014. Here’s an [...]
Dean Stavridis with his basset hound, Lilly.
Dean James Stavridis is the 12th leader of The Fletcher School since its founding in 1933. A retired Admiral in the U.S. Navy, he led the NATO Alliance in global operations from 2009 to 2013 as Supreme Allied Commander.
- Dean’s Video: December 2014: Year in Review
- In Memoriam: Alfred P. Rubin
- That Pivotal Moment I Chose Fletcher: The Washington Times Reviews “The Accidental Admiral”
- A Few Words of Advice for Ashton Carter, Obama’s Pick for Secretary of Defense
- Responding to Tuesday’s Attacks in Israel: My Interview with Lou Dobbs